- JD. Universidad Nacional Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo.
- Judicial specialization. Instituto de la Judicatura Federal, with honorable mention.
- Specialties: Tax Law (with honorable mention); Procedural Law (with honorable mention); Civil Law (with honorable mention); Commercial Law; Administrative Law (with honorable mention); Labor Law and Criminal Law (with honorable mention). Universidad Panamericana.
- Judicial Clerk at the Second Federal Court in the State of Hidalgo.
- Judicial Clerk at the Fifth Federal Appeal Court on Civil Matters in Mexico City.
- Judicial Clerk at the Second Federal Appeal Court on Civil Matters in Mexico City.
- Judicial Clerk at the Mexican Supreme Court (clerked for Justices Olga Sánchez Cordero and José Vicente Aguinaco Alemán)
- Federal Appeal Judge in the First Federal Appeal Court on Administrative and Labor Matters and in the Third Federal Appeal Court on Administrative Matters.
- GMT Abogados, S.C. Partner. Specializes in Constitutional and Administrative Law.
- He has written several articles in several national and foreign legal journals.
- He is a member of the Academic Committee of the International Journal “Judicial Guarantee”.
- He is the author of the book “Systematic Study of Jurisprudence” published by the General Directorate of Compilation and Systematization of Thesis of the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation.
- Has lectured, both at undergraduate and graduate level, in Legal Theory, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Civil Law, in various universities in Mexico.
- Language: English.