- Second B.A. in Law (equivalent to American JD. degree). University of Oxford, England.
- Judicial specialization. Instituto de la Judicatura Federal.
- JD. Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico (U.N.A.M.).
- GMT Abogados, S.C. Partner. Specializes in Constitutional and Administrative Law.
- Martínez, Algaba, de Haro, Curiel and Galván-Duque, S.C. Civil. Participated in commercial and administrative litigation.
- Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation. Judicial Clerk for Justice José de Jesús Gudiño Pelayo. Drafted rulings on constitutional, administrative, civil and criminal matters.
- Seventh Federal Appeal Court in Mexico City. Judicial Clerk. Drafted rulings on administrative matters
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle, LLP (New York). Associated. Participated in several self-financing projects related to the oil and natural gas industry, including the drafting of contractual documents related to programs for the modernization and expansion of several oil refineries.
- Annual Judicial Specialization Course (2002), taught by the Federal Judicial Institute.
- Has taught Constitutional Law at the Faculty of Law of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México and a ‘Seminar on H.L.A. Hart’ at the Faculty of Law of the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México(‘ITAM’).
- Has published ‘The theory of law of H.L.A. Hart in the Faculty of Law Journal of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (Volume LII, Number 237).
- Language: English and Italian.