- JD. Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Mexico (U.A.E.M.)
- Specialties in criminal law, studied at the Faculty of Law of the U.A.E.M. in matters of oral trials, conducted in the CEJUM and in matters of criminal oral proceedings, conducted in the CEJUM.
- Diploma on human rights and individual guarantees held from June 15 to 19, 1992, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico (U.N.A.M.).
- Diploma in criminal matters for the update of oral criminal trials, Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Mexico
- Courses in the MEXICAN ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE INSTITUTIONS.
- Lawyer Associate Law Firm of Mr. Juan Nava Arellano,
- Associate attorney at the MG Abogados law firm,
- Associate attorney and partner of the firm GMT Abogados, S.C.
- Professor at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (U.N.A.M.), in matters of Civil Law, History of Mexico, Notions of Mexican Positive Law.